Skip to content
- Providing and mobilizing Rapid Response Field Technical Support Teams Worldwide to support our Customers’ emerging CONUS/OCONUS Field Support requirements.
- Maintain an active Worldwide network of specialized personnel with CONUS/OCONUS work experience.
- Expertise and experience with USA and Host Country Rules and Regulations applying to US personnel working in a foreign country or combat zone applying to Commercial or US Government Prime Contracts.
- Maintains required US and International Insurance coverages.
- Has infrastructure and experience with managing Federal Government Contracts in which the Service Contract Act (SCA) is a requirement.
- US SBA Certified 8(a) Socio-Economic DB
- US SBA Minority Woman-Owned
- US Department of State International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registrant
- 561320 – Temporary Help Services
- 561210 – Facilities Support Services
- 561990 – All Other Support Services
- 811111 – General Automotive Repair
- 493190 – Other Warehousing and Storage
- 238290 – Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 811198 – All Other Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- 334519 – Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- 811310 – Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except automotive and electronic) repair and maintenance